About the Company
Company: Cave Consulting Group (CCGroup) is a financially stable, high growth healthcare software company focused on improving the efficiency and quality in the healthcare delivery system. CCGroup works with well-known and respected health plans and physician groups. Our area of focus crosses three key areas: physician efficiency measurement; physician quality/effectiveness measurement; and predictive modeling.
CCGroup is seeking a dynamic and fast-learning Sales Associate. The Sales Associate will report into the Clinical Strategy Product Manager responsible for sales. This individual will work independently, but within a team environment, and will have the opportunity to grow with the company. This position will participate in the marketing efforts and sales cycle process.
• Obtain contact information for key executives at prospective client companies (mainly through phone calls and online searches);
• Act as project coordinator for various sales and client retention internal projects;
• Write sales and marketing emails to prospective clients (following internal guidelines and standards for style and content);
• Schedule initial and ongoing conference calls, webinars, and onsite meetings with prospective clients in support of the sales cycle (via email and telephone);
• Participate in phone meetings and webinars, and then generate meeting summary notes identifying key discussion points, next steps, and information covered;
• Actively follow-up and interact with prospective clients in support of the sales cycle (via email and telephone);
• Collect and summarize relevant news items about prospective clients;
• 1-2 years’ work experience in a sales associate and coordinator related role desired;
• Motivation and persistence to succeed in a sales related role required
• Undergraduate degree (BS or BA) preferred;
• Highly driven and motivated with outgoing personality is a must;
• Excellent phone communication skills and writing skills;
• A positive attitude, professional demeanor, and the ability to stay calm under pressure;
• Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and shifting priorities;
• Demonstrated ability to learn and reason conceptually;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) required;
• Strong project management skills desired;
• Healthcare payer and/or provider industry knowledge and experience desired.
To apply to any position please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Exempt position; salary commensurate with job experience; performance-based bonus; competitive benefits; location is San Mateo, California
Valid U.S. work permit required. Local candidates only. No relocation.