About the Company
Company: Cave Consulting Group (CCGroup) is a financially stable, high growth healthcare software company focused on improving the efficiency and quality in the healthcare delivery system. CCGroup works with well-known and respected health plans and physician groups. Our area of focus crosses three key areas: physician efficiency measurement; physician quality/effectiveness measurement; and predictive modeling.
CCGroup is seeking a dynamic and detail oriented Account Manager who is comfortable and savvy with analytics and technology and knowledgeable about the US healthcare delivery system. This individual must have an absolute commitment to customer service and be able to effectively guide clients in the strategic use of CCGroup’s products and services. Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be computer savvy, love problem-solving and be familiar with the strategies used by health plans to improve efficiency and quality performance. be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Extensive learning opportunities
• Dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Performance based culture with excellent growth opportunities
• Team oriented workplace
• Provide client account management and support functions to ensure highest level of quality and client satisfaction
• Guide clients in strategic use of CCGroup products and develop short and long term client retention strategies for each client
• Lead clients through CCGroup software implementation
• Assist clients with analytic goal setting, data validation, and interpretation of outputs and reports from large claims-based data files
• Train clients on CCGroup products.
• Communicate professionally and at multiple levels within the client’s organization; anticipate client needs and correspond proactively
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills in English
• Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytic skills and problem solving abilities
• Proficiency in Excel and experience with other analytic tools
• Proficiency in PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Excel and experience with other analytic tools
• Highly-motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task
• Experience in US healthcare operations with experience in one or more of the following: quality or process improvement, account management, provider management, project management or data analysis
• Expertise in data analysis
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong understanding of software implementation process
To apply to any position please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exempt position; salary commensurate with job experience; performance-based bonus; competitive benefits; location is San Mateo, California
Valid U.S. work permit required. Local candidates only. No relocation.